The inability to achieve and sustain an erection could be a truly frustrating problem to deal with. It could result in decreases in confidence and a feeling of inadequacy. Erectile dysfunction (ED) can be caused by a number of factors, especially in today’s sedentary lifestyle. The reasons could be both mental and physical. Some major causes include complicated relationships, mounting stress in everyday life, lack of exercise and fitness, and improper diet leading to obesity. Engaging in regular sexual activity can actually boost your sexual health significantly. Another option would be to go for oral treatment pills that enhance the quality of erection and result in better sexual performance. Those of you who want to know how to cure ED (Erectile Dysfunction) can visit websites like Male Enhancement Institute, where you can read reviews and compare the top male enhancement products. Not only are these pills a good remedy to cure ED, they also heighten both you and your partners sexual pleasure.
Causes & Treatment Options for Erectile Dysfunction
Here are the top erectile dysfunction causes & treatments options that you should be aware of.
Causes of ED
- A number of psychological problems, such as stress, anxiety and depression, can lead to loss of libido function. This can also further lead to impotency.
- Regular smokers and men who consume drugs like marijuana are at greater risk of losing their healthy sex drive. This is due to decreased secretion of testosterone.
- Men who often engage in unprotected sex are more susceptible to a number of sexually transmitted diseases. Using protection can drastically decrease your chances of getting an STD.
- Men suffering from diabetes and heart disease are bound to have restricted blood circulation in their penile area. This can lead to weaker erections.
Natural treatments of ED
- Starting with a specific exercise routine would be a great idea. Regular exercise that involves both cardio and weight training helps maintain overall health and good blood circulation.
- Consider eating fresh fruits, vegetables and some testosterone stimulating foods, such as, ginseng and pomegranate extracts. Refrain from binge eating and do away with greasy and oily stuff.
- After consulting your doctor you can try acupuncture. This form of treatment has been used for several years for taking care of impotence and erection problems.
How to Prevent ED Problems
Precautions should be taken to avoid falling prey to erectile dysfunction. One way to improve your sexual health is by having sex regularly. This not only improves your overall health, but also boosts the efficiency of a number of bodily functions. Here are benefits of having sex regularly.
- Regular sex can boost your immune system due to higher levels of antibodies such as immunoglobin A. This antibody fights cold, flu and various other contagious infections.
- Your cardiovascular health improves as regular sex can lead to lower blood pressure and lower chances of heart attack.
- Engaging in sex often can reduce stress levels considerably and boost self confidence and esteem.
- You can also burn calories and showcase a toned physique by regular sexual activity. This will naturally improve your stamina; keep you physically fit and boost overall health.
Now that you know how to cure ED, it is a good idea to consult your physician before deciding to get male enhancement pills. This can eliminate the risk of possible side effects.